I read several books throughout my life (unlucky not as much as I wanted to) and I want to share with you the ones that, in some way, changed me profoundly.
Then, my list in random order is:
- Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid
- Incerto: Fooled by Randomness, The Black Swan, The Bed of Procrustes, Antifragile [4 books]
- Thinking Strategically: The Competitive Edge in Business, Politics, and Everyday Life
- Influence: Science and Practice
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It
- The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory
- Linked: How Everything Is Connected to Everything Else and What It Means for Business, Science, and Everyday Life
- Thinking, Fast and Slow
- Stumbling on Happiness
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
I love discussing about books so, if you have some suggestion, write me!